Providing you with proven Bid Management support
Our bid advisory & management service is provided by our proven team of Contracts Advance advisory consultants. The team has been established for 10 years and won billions of pounds, over this timeframe, for our wide and varied client base.
We are experienced yet pragmatic, ready to roll up our sleeves and deliver value to both bid and bottom line.
How we can help…
- Proactively improving technical and non-technical content for live and retrospective bids
- Supporting your sales team with effective pre-bid engagement
- Project management of bids through to one day bid reviews (linked to one day bid review)
- Optimising your position on frameworks that are not delivering revenues
- Creating tailored bid management systems and process
- Offer guaranteed access to our bid advisory and management consultants on a daily basis through a monthly fixed retainer
- Supporting you to design and improve your service delivery models
- Providing a sense check on the financial modelling
Our bid management is the ideal solution if you…
- Wish to effectively pre-bid engage with the public sector
- Require support and resource with last minute bid writing
- Require support to lead and project manage a one off or multiple bids
- Improve service design and sense checking of commercial proposals
- Are proactively wishing to develop a tender library and associated bid structures
- Are looking to develop a high performance bid team
The next steps…
If you would like to find out more about our bid management service please call us on 01225 632500 or e-mail email@example.com.
Contracts Advance have helped me and my team to put together a forward looking business development strategy, focused on the next 5 years, and take this to the Board. Using the CAA service, Horizon+, Spend+ and CA advisory expertise we focused on the profitability of contracts and frameworks (while minimising cost) within our geographical area. They have supported the business to identify which factors delivered the maximum profit (twice the level of other contracts) and how to potentially save over a £1million of business development costs.
– Kevin Hogwood, Director