Bid Management, Helping You Win New Business
Contracts Advance are specialists in Bid Management, supporting clients to maximise marks and improve their win rates. Our tried and tested approach has secured a win rate of over 85% and 100% on frameworks.
Our experienced bid managers have been supporting clients and managing bids, working across a range of industries including Healthcare, Social Care, Construction, Facilities Management, and many others.
Our Bid Management Service will:
- Provide you with expert knowledge and skills to navigate you through bidding.
- Take the headache away by handling all the project management elements of the process for you, such as completing SQs and submitting the bid, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
- Support you in winning new business and retaining existing contracts.
The Contracts Advance Approach to Bid Management
Contracts Advance utilise a seven-stage approach. This guides clients through the entire bidding process, from pre-bid through to submission and beyond.
Scroll to discover our approach.
- Future bid pipeline creation
- Pre-bid customer engagement
- Qualification and requalification
Bid ‘Kick Off & Strategy’ Session
- Getting stakeholders together with complete buy-in
- Agree roles and responsibilities
- Project timelines and approach
- Key win themes and USPs
- Produce executive summary
The Finances Modelling/Product Pricing
- Run in parallel to production of the bid responses
- Turn an Achilles heel into a strength of service
- Ask clarification questions and adapt
Bid Response Production
- Workshop sessions
- 2-3 draft versions
- The five key elements of the bid response
- Combining skill-sets
The Mid-Bid Review
- Ensure the bid project is on track
- Ensure all key actions are being managed
- Agree solutions to any issues
- Agree if the project should proceed
Final Review of Bid Before Submission
- Review each draft and the executive summary
- Recommendations to be implemented
- Use the scoring system
- Finalise before final sign off
Final Review of Bid Before Submission
- All documentation submitted
- Support on presentations/pitches
- Improving your governance and process.
Our approach has been proven to work, securing winning
bids for our clients and helping grow their businesses.
Contracts Advance provides Bid Writing and Bid Management services through our dual-approach, combining the two key elements of a successful bid, a Bid Manager and a Bid Writer. Working hand-in-hand, they ensure that each can focus on what they are best at and provide a service to clients that maximises marks and the chances of winning new business. This has been a tried-and-tested method of successful working, giving clients a professional and expert approach to bids and tenders.
Our Bid Managers
Contracts Advance use an expert group of Bid and Proposal Managers, all with at least 10 years of experience. Our Bid Managers are responsible for ensuring your bid stays on track, scores the highest possible marks, and helping you secure new business.
Matt has over 25 years of bidding experience with considerable managerial expertise in corporate and operational services, including working in Bid Director and Bid Manager roles. Matt has supported Contracts Advance and our clients to project manage multiple bids in industries including; defence, healthcare, FM and many more. Matt has previously held a number of senior roles including Director of Development and is the Lead Consultant at CA.
What our Clients Say
The support from Contracts Advance in terms of bidding has been exemplary. Their expertise and knowledge of public sector procurement, and in particular NHS, has been so helpful. The governance and project management approach that Contracts Advance bring to bidding has been brilliant in bringing together all stakeholders and managing the whole process. The key benefit of this service has been the first-class expertise and resource (Project Managers and Bid Writers) that Contracts Advance provide. We would never have found the time to bid as professionally without their support and expertise. Moreover, the team helped us to secure a business-critical contract and in doing so, developed a strategy for us to move from being the incumbent subcontractor to the new lead contractor. We are still using the them to support us on bids and will continue to do so!
Customer Account Director