Final Review of Bid (Bid Review) before SubmissionFinal Review of Bid (Bid Review) before Submission https://contractsadvance.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Final-Bid-Review-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Contracts Advance https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/4fabb41bd3b500be96adf98d7e6ae77c?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The final review should involve a critical assessment of the responses in-line with the published scoring system to ensure that maximum marks can be allocated to responses.
The final review assessment ensures responses:
- Demonstrate the capability and capacity to deliver against requirements
- Provide clear and apparent supporting examples and evidence
- Clearly meet all specification criteria (where possible) and are easy to read
Points to Consider When Reviewing Your Bid
|Language||There are no typos and definitive/assertive/positive wording and phrases are used. Any new concepts or terms are defined clearly|
|Structure||Logical flow (mirroring the question), headings, bullets, and tables are used to maximise the ease of reading|
|Feature, advantage, benefit||The responses ‘complete the circle’ and are on the whole client benefit-driven|
|Examples and Supporting evidence||Any claims or aspirations are supported by statistical or grounded evidence|
|Unique Selling Point(s)||Most of the client benefits listed are derived from a unique service offering and therefore cannot be imitated|
|Differentiating||Response is supplemented with additional elements/comments not explicitly asked for which demonstrate experience and competency|
|Omissions||The solutions directly respond to the question, tackling the root, rather than providing a surface level response|
The Methodology for the Bid Review
- With as much time possible prior to the tender submission, a CA consultant will review the bid and your final draft submission, and mark against the evaluation criteria – scoring; excellent, good, indifferent, or weak
- For good, indifferent, or weak answers, we provide solutions and enriched answers.
- Either pre or post submission (depending on submission deadline) we undertake a face-to-face or phone session with your internal stakeholders to run through the enriched answers and the rationale as to why we have suggested the responses given.